Woke up at 7.15am for Red Cross + Npcc combined training today, I was the IC for the Sec1 squad. Funny, the last time I became IC was in July -_-
I wasn't sure how to report because it would sound something among the lines of:
"Good morning ma'am.
Total strength, 25.
Total present, 4.
Total absent, 21.
*launches into memorised reasons for the
21 people not coming*"
Um, yeah. Quite sad-arsed. And I wrote a list of who's coming and who's not.
We weren't even sure how to fall in for goodness's sake D: There's basically one file and me in front of that file in the IC's spot.
In the end, Wei En ma'am told me not to report and just hand her the valuables.
Training begun. Red Cross only taught Npcc how to do Evacuation Silver, and that was only two methods being taught -_- While Npcc
made us stretch the living hell out of us with some very simple stretching exercises involving doing splits and making us groan in pain taught us Taekwondo (self defence and combat)
Um, yeah. Self defence was the basics, I guess. We did front-kicking and side-kicking; Red Cross were totally quiet and laughing all the way while Npcc kicked till woah and they shouted something that sounded like a cross between "US." and "OSU." whenever they kicked the sponge board thingy.
May I also mentioned that my right leg kicked perfectly fine but my left leg kept kicking the person-who-holds-the-board-and-is-from-npcc's wrist x.xFor the combat part, I was paired with Michelle and YOU KNOW WHAT. SHE PUSHED ME TO THE DIRTY CANTEEN FLOOR FOR THE COMBAT PRACTICE.
Nah, we were supposed to. We even rolled on the floor and it looked pretty wrong when we observed our ma'ams learning. It was quite fun la :D Except for my toes.
First time we tried the combat practice, I couldn't stop giggling when I was on the floor. Then when I threw Michelle to the side on the floor and
wasn't on the floor anymore (I refuse to use the phrase "on top" because I'm under the influence of yaoi and yuri and the person on top is referred to as the 'seme', which is also the "attacker". Ah well.), it was Michelle's turn to laugh. Figures.
Wow. I actually typed such a long post.