Mok Zhuang Ying tagged me for THREE quizzes all at once.
Instructions:
[] Remove 1 ques from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 ques.
[]Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of the post.
[] Notify them in their tagboard tat he/she has been tagged.
1.What do ppl do that will make you hate her the most.
COULD YOU PLEASE REPHRASE THAT QUESTION, THE GRAMMAR BURNS. Um, when things don't go my way, I guess. And when people just back out at the last minute.
2. What is the most favourite thing to do?
Using the laptop.
3. What kind of news do you read?
The New Paper.
4. What is your ultimate wishes?
I haven't decided, but it has something to do with being rich enough to spend like Lindsay Lohan.
5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
No, why would there be -.-
6. Do you believe tat you can survive without money?
No.
7. Are you afraid of pain?
Yes. I squeal like a stuck pig.
8. What do you feel right now?
Hungry.
9 If there’s someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.
10.Hi, who are you?
Bum bum bee da bum bum bee da bum.
11. What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
I do not understand you, but I shall answer it anyway. Cosplay, music, Habbo, laughter, FOOOOOD.
12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Chocolate waffles. Mm.
13. If you have a chance to be rich or happy, which one will you pick?
Happy. Corner*With Love changed my thinking :D
14. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My really scary mood swings.
15. If you are unhappy, what will you do?
I take it you're referring to sadness. Well, I binge.
16. What is the one thing you like most about yourself?
Idk. I haven't really thought about it.
17. Why am I in love with the person I’m in love with now?
But I'm not in love with any person so why are you asking me why I'm in love with the person I'm in love with now?
18. What are you going to do at 6pm?
Who knows.
19. You prefer “him” or him?
"Him" = Him with " and "
= Him
"Him" = Him
= What difference does it make?
Quiz 2 on its way, whee.