RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2
Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. Do you have secrets?
Oh yes. Many. But only one person knows them.
2. Would you fall in love with a guy older than you?
Not likely, unless you're referring to stars. OMG LUOZHIXIANG <3 Ahem.
3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
If it doesn't involve grumpy old teachers and boring lessons, yeah sure, why not.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Count it to make sure I get exactly a billion.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend's stead?
No. Never ever.
6. If you have to choose one person between your boyfriend & best friend, who will you choose?
Best friend. No questions asked.
7.What is the thing that you desire now?
COSPLAY AS HARUHI AND LEARN THE HARE HARE YUKAI.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Give up. It's not like I will confess or anything.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Ooh that's a toughie. It surely involves happytwin. HAPPYTWIN <3 Now, if only she would cosplay.
10. What makes you angry?
Just about anything. If I'm alone and I let my imagination run wild, stay clear.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
In university. Living on campus. Having pillow fights with happytwin. Watching rented movies with happytwin and pelting caramel popcorn at her.
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
HAPPYTWIN. FRIENDS. I honestly can't live without happytwin 8D
13. What is the most important thing in life?
Friends. Money. HEY, YOU CAN'T BLAME ME ALRIGHT, LOOK AT THE ECONOMIC CRISIS.
14. What is more important? Family or Career?
Which family?
15. What is your favourite colour?
White.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No. I don't believe in opening my heart too much.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Whoever can give me happiness.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I'm working on it.
19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
HEY HEY YOU YOU I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Kiddin', I'm not interested in anyone right now.
20. 5 people I have tagged:
1. Suhui (NO ESCAPING THIS ONE, HAPPYTWIN)
2. Shichun
3. Evelyn
4. Jingkai kor
5. Chunzi