Blame Shichun for this.
A . People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blogs.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they are tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C. Continue this game by sending it to other people
1. What have you been doing recently?
Watching MTV, watching dramas, Habbo-ing.
2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Never. It turns itself off.
3. What happened at 10am today [as in 12/11]?
I was reading ezyhealthandbeauty while eating my McDonalds' Big Breakfast :D
4. When did you last cry?
I can't remember. But I think it had something to do with my uncle doing feet reflexology on my poor aching feet.
5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yes.
6. What do you want in your life now?
MY HOURS OF INTERNET TIME BACK D:
[MISSING QUESTIONS PLZ]
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yes, I suppose so. I'm very paranoid about my partner cheating.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nah.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
I WANT IT ALL~. HSM3.
14. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I don't like anyone now.
15. Who always makes you laugh?
Suhui, Evelyn and Shichun.
16. Do you speak languages other than English?
Chinese. I'm currently majoring in vulgar.
http://www.youswear.com/ is win :D
17. Favourite website(s)?
youswear, Habbo, icanhascheezburger, ihasahotdog, failblog, roflrazzi, totallylookslike, fanfiction, deviantart.
[MISSING QUESTION PLZ]
19. What are you doing tomorrow?
Same old same old.
20. What do you think you are like?
Very very temperamental, clingy, in-your-face.
21. Who will you choose to die with?
Suhui. We'll be leaping off the Twin Towels :D
22. Where have you been today?
Home, the trash chute round the corner.
23. What game do you play often?
Habbo. I'm not going to take a photo of my Habbo for you. Name's PrincessJoyene. You, yes you, stop sniggering.
24. Who are you missing right now?
No one.
25. If you had to choose between a friend and a lover, who will you chose?
Friend. How many times have I answered this? -.-
26. What are you doing right now?
This quiz, yelling my head off to So What by Pink.
27. Which primary school are you from?
Xingnan Primary School :D Where the dentist told me in p1 that my teeth were beyond hope -.-
28. Name 3 colours that you like.
White, black, grey.
29. What emoticon do you like to show?
8D
30. What is your life to you?
Which cheesy cliched analogy do you want?
31. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Find the cause. Then, do nothing.
32. Who did you last chat with on MSN today?
Seemin guhflend :B
33. Who do you admire most?
Novanator and Tuxedo Team. Both on deviantart.
34. Which month were you born in?
February. TEH MONTH OF LURVE.
35. How are you feeling right now?
Full of laughter. I just visited roflrazzi :D
36. What is the time now?
4.28pm.
37. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Very hardworking. Pretty, she's got the X-factor (You should see her admirers, really.). Smart. South-bound :D Those very.. how to say, happy-go-lucky people.
38. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I'm going au naturale, darling.
39. Why are you doing this test?
Well, an orange Powerpuff Girl told me to. BLASPHEMY, I'M BLOSSOM. GTFO, IMPOSTER. Kidding.
40. What do you do when you’re moody?
SMS Suhui and demand that she cheer me up.
41. At which age you wish to get married?
Once I find my true love, I guess. But that's very unlikely.
42. Who is more important to you?
I refuse to answer this question. Next!
43. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Visit the Bermuda Triangle. I really want to see what that place's like.
44. Who is the person you trust the most?
Suhui.
45. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
No.
46. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I need not attend the RC camp because of weddings. Bless you, Cupid.
47. What is your goal for this year?
Fit into my very pair of jeans once more. So far, I'm not succeeding.
48. Do you believe in eternal love?
No.
49. What feeling do you love most?
Adrenaline. WHEE.
50. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Go read State Of Fear.
51. What feeling do you hate the most?
"I know what's going to happen and I don't like it at all but tantrums aren't going to get me out of this."
52. You like doing quizes?
Yes.
53. Do you believe in God?
No. I use religion as a joke.
54. Who cares for you most?
No one actually said they cared for me.
55. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The internet. MINE, GO AWAY.
56. What will you bring when you fight?
My spiky cuff. You never know when you can stab someone :D
57. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Procrastinated in studying for the exams.
58. What would you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
Well, it would be pointless to do anything if no one cared, right?
59.What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
"Oh I knew this would happen. Pass me the voodoo doll."
60. Tag:
1] Suhui.
2] Evelyn.
3] Chunzi.
4] Avril.
5] Seemin.
6] STUPID CUPID.
7] STOP PICKING ON ME.
8]STUPID CUPID~