What if ur Ex says....
1)Why did you let me go?-
Well, you were the one acting like a jerk in the first place.
2)Can I win you back?-
No. I'm too good for you.
3)But I am very much happy with you back then.-
Then you should have appreciated me.
4)I still love you.-
*smses bestfriend* Hmm? Yeah? You said something?
5)When did we last talk?-
Now. Isn't this talking?
6)Can you go with me?-
Go where? Oh, to the Singapore Flyer in the romantic evening where you will kneel down and whip out a bouquet of red roses and proclaim your love for me? Bullshit.
7)Hey,can i give you/ask for a ride?-
I don't have a car. I doubt you'll want me to drive since all my driving lessons were taken at the arcade.
8)Were you able to move on?-
Is this a trick question?
9)I regret losing you-
Your fault.
10)I cannot keep my promise to you.-
Your promises aren't worth it.
11)My parents do not like you.-
Well, isn't it nice, I don't like them very much either.
12)You have changed.-
*looks at clothes* Um, yeah.
--
Well, that was odd.
I am weak to TWO WORDS. TWO SIMPLE WORDS TO GET ME LAUGHING LIKE A HYENA.
*drumrollplz*
Peanut Soup.*bursts out laughing*