time: 10.31pm
name: Valerie
birthday: 14th Feb
birthplace: Singapore
eye colour: Black
hair colour: Black/Dark brown
height: I HATE YOU.
right/left handed: Righty
heritage: Malaysian chinese
worst habit: Procrastination. It's like DISTURBIAAAAA.
zodiac sigh: Pig :D
shoe size: 5
pant size: XS? S? They're pretty loose though.
innie or outie: Innie.
parents still together: No.
shoes you wore today: Flipflops, school shoes (running shoes)
your weakness: Sweet sugary stuff D:
your fears: BUGS.
your perfect pizza: Hawaiian :D
goal you would like to achieve this year: Stay in express.
your most overused phrase in msn: o.O
your best physical feature: Hair.
your bedtime: Around 11pm
your most missed memories: 6e'o7.
MY FAVOURITES
colours: white, black. grey.
sports: I hate sports D:<
animal: Rabbits and cats
ice cream: Chocolate
candy: Skittles. TASTE THE RAINBOW.
store: 7-Eleven :D What, it's a store.
salad dressing: Guhh?
actor: Eddie Murphy :D Meet Dave.
songs: YOU WANT MY LIFE IS IT. Ultimate = Fall For You <3
letter: V. A. L. E. R. I. Did I mention E?
number: 21
gum: Wrigley's?
holiday: Valentines'. Wahey, I get flowers/balloons/cakes/teddies/chocolates/candies. Awesome.
DO YOU
swear: I have the pottiest mouth in 1s1 :D
sing well: No.
shower daily: Who doesn't? -_-
want to go college: Yeah.
want to get married: Kinda.
believe in yourself: Not really.
get motion sickness: Only when I'm reading.
think you're attractive: No.
get along with your parents: No.
like thunderstorms: Yeah :D The thunder scares me though D:
play an instrument: Piano. Used to play xylophone/glockenspiel.
own an ipod: No. Boohoo.
pray: Only when I'm receiving my results.
go to church: I'm a Buddhist.
sleep with a stuffed animal: PIGLET. <3
keep a diary/journal: Used to. Until I lost the key.
dance in the rain: I just ran through the heavy rain today :\
sing in the shower: ...It's perfectly normal to do so, okay?
THIS OR THAT
pepsi or coke: Pepsi.
mac or BK: Mcd. Mm, french fries.
single or group dates: Group dates.
chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
strawberry or blueberry: Strawberry.
meat or veggie: MEAT. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains.
tv or movie: Movie. But then during movie I cannot go toilet :\
guitar or drums: Drums.
adidas or nike: Adidas.
chinese or mexican: Chinese
cheerios or corn flake: Corn flakes
cake or pie: Cake.
mtv or vh1: MTV.
blind or deaf: Deaf.
boxers or briefs: My my, what an embarrassing question! *covers blushing face*
G-string What girls wear, duh.
CAN YOU
do splits: No D:
write with both hands: Sort of.
whistle: No.
blow a bubble: Never blown one.
roll your tongue in a circle: Yeah.
cross your eyes: 8D <-- Crossing eyes.
walk with your toes curled: Yes :D
touch your tongue to touch your nose: No D:
dance: Will learn.
eat whatever you want and no worry: Used to ):
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON
you touched: Dad.
you talked to on the phone: Dad.
you msned: 6e'o7 group chat whee.
you hugged: Dad.
you yelled at: Uncle Vincent.
you play a sport with: O.O I can't remember oh gosh.
WHEN WAS THE LAST
time you laughed: Just now.
time you cried: Last night.
movie you watched: The Grudge. Actually, I only watched one-tenth of it 8D The rest was spent behind the pillow. So, it'll be Make It Happen.
flavour of gum you chewed: Apple.
joke you told: Gaah.
song you sung: Hoshi no Nagareru Yoru Ni..
BELIEF
life on other planets: Is it scientifically proven?
miracles: No.
magic: Magic = Illusions.
love at first sight?: No.
god: Yes. JASHIN-SAMA.
satan: Yeah.
ghosts: OH SHIT YOU JUST MADE ME PARANOID AGAIN.
santa: Mm, presents.
evolution: Yes.
TAG
Suhui
Evelyn
Shichun
Avril
Melissa
Seemin