This is all Melissa's fault. *snips quiz*
1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Melissa. Ku Fei/Yuna. AND A CARAMELLDANSEN FREAK.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Cosplay teammates (Negima! group :D), siblings, friends, classmates.
3. Your first impression of him/her?
"Ehh, why people say we look alike -.-"
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
She called me pretty :D *is very easily pleased*
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
"Yahh, Nodoka is one of the most
flatchest people..." Somewhere among those lines. I am so hurt.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
I. Do. Not. Do. Incest.
7. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
Her speech. "Hello Wanningzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"
8. If he/she became your enemy, you will?
o.O Sabotage her cosplay team? :D
9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
Her speech + my mood swings = trouble. Either that, or we're so sick of doing yuri shoots. (Read: this morning.)
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her?
Drown her in a sea of the cosplay costumes she always wanted. Of course, I am unable to do that.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Puppy-ish cute, smart (although her speech is a totally different matter :D), very japanese-like.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
They all collect plushies of me and hug the plushies everyday. I just know it.
13. The characteristics you love of yourself are?
I can lie rather decently. Only my father can see through my lies, every single one of them D:
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
The mood! It's swinging, oh god! Quick, crawl for your lives!"
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Career woman.
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them:
Something to them :D