Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes fell when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?
I need a little more luck than a little bit
'cause every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
'cause every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away(I wonder just where you are)
Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?
Could someone tell me what to say to just make you stay?
I need a little more luck than a little bit
'cause every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
'cause every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
AgainI need a little more luck than a little bit
'cause every time I get stuck the words won't fit
But every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
'cause every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time
I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
--
I wish I continued learning piano so that I can look uber cool playing this song and singing :D
I don't care if I look like a guy luh
but Avril wants me to look more like a girl because well, uh. I've yet to come out publicly heheh.
Few days ago, the sec 4s were having a career seminar AND THEY LOOKED UBER COOL AND CLASSY. Shu Xian and I were pointing out our Red Cross seniors and squealing at how nice they looked.
Heh, 3 years from now, it'll be Shu Xian and me strutting through the canteen in stilettos or heels, impeccably dressed, our hair blowing lightly in the breeze :D &it'll be our sec 1 cadets pointing at us and squealing their innocent lungs out. Aww.
Man, I love daydreaming.
Dad dragged me out to walk from Vivo to Suhui's school D: My feet hurt so much, I think I'll manage getting around with my knees and hands. To make up for my painful feet, he finally agreed to getting me some black nail polish (AND SHICHUN I DON'T CARE IF IT MAKES MY NAILS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ROTTING HEH) because I can.
I need some motivation. I've absolutely no mood for ANYTHING at all but sleep. Mm, sleep.
The idea of sleeping until I get fat is so lovely. *proceeds to fall asleep on the keyboard and drool all over the keys until they buzz angrily with electricity zaps here and there and they ASPLODE*