242th post. Reminds me of Jurong. And the lovely trusty bus I always took to JP.
I don't exactly miss Jurong. Don't get me wrong, I love every single one of you ex-6Eians, but the memories at Jurong, not Xingnan, were too painful to bear.
*insert tragic emo story and emo thoughts about life and emo suicidal thoughts*
Apart from that, I found Dad's magnetic bracelet conveniently stuck to my laptop/bedside table leg. No kidding, that little twerp is made out of magnet. Dad loves it so much I suppose he named it "Maggie"
Yeah, Maggie, what a sweet name. So Maggie, be a good twerp and attach yourself to the leg until your Papa comes home. Dear, sweet, lovely, Maggie.
*smacks it*
DON'T THINK YOU STAY THERE NO NEED TO PAY RENT. You better grant me plenty of As in this EOY, or you're going on a one-way trip to the shrub near my void deck. I guarantee you, you're flying first class. Super fast jet, you won't even need any snacks/drinks or whatever fatty food those evil air stewardesses stuff you with.
At your destination, our lovely friendly neighbourhood stray cats will be there to greet you. Truly, the shrub is a welcoming community of bugs, bugs and more bugs. If you are lucky, you might even get to see one of those big-shots, a rat. A hotel room has been provided for you, to ease you from the trouble of having to book one. A staff member of the exquisite Hotel Shrub will serve you free, ahem, cocktails, as and when you wish.
*spits on Maggie*
Seriously though, I have no idea why Dad likes coming into my room to use the internet, then leaving his things behind. Once he left his shitass noisy handphone with some fuggin irritating DaoLang song that blasted itself promptly at 5.30am on a school morning.
I was scared shitless.
I had a sudden urge to scramble out of bed, crawl to the table, pick up the little screaming bastard and fling it out the window like nobody's damn business.
Don't tell me you wouldn't.