I cried last night.
I cried this morning.
I cried in HCL class.
God, I'm such a crybaby.
--
Right, shall start why I cried in HCL class.
The composition was about "Myself", which was basically talking about your height (Thanks a lot, Yao Ming), weight (Damn all supermodels D:) looks and family.
I didn't do it.
I had no idea what to write.
I usually reserved a special "face" to give the HCL teacher whenever I didn't do my work.
Today, I couldn't pull that face.
My voice was trembling as I muttered,"I don't know what to write." in mandarin.
Then, the teacher said something among the lines of "Are there some things you don't wish to write about?"
I looked down on my table and cried.
--
This morning's crying session basically consisted of my aunt being a total b****. I hope a voodoo curse befalls her and the voodoo-er (??) sticks a needle into her heart.
And she dies.
I hope she reads this. GND.
Good riddance.
--
I don't want to type every single detail about last night.
I can forgive him, but he's going to have a hard time restoring our friendship.
I'm not going to rant again, it takes too much effort.
I won't even bother posting the MSN conversation between us, so don't even try and curry favour with me just to read it.
But he said something that made me feel real weird inside.
And somehow, it all clicked. I don't know if Mel-chan was shitting me before, but it kinda made sense.
Then, after he went offline, I switched off the computer, didn't bother brushing my teeth, switched off the lights, and curled up in bed to cry.
--
My life isn't going right.
God hates me, I just know it.
I don't even know why I'm living on. Probably to take revenge on the whole world once I become an adult.
Right. I need a hug. A big one.
i still don't know whether he's actually sincere about our friendship or not.