Because I have the sudden rare urge to blog about yesterday.
--
I woke up at 9.40am, then lazed around, before getting up to shower and brush my teeth.
Just at 11.30am, before I went to Dover to meet Larry, dad complained that my shorts were too short :\
Shorts then easy to change in and out of cosplay.
Tch. So I changed, and mrt-ed to Dover.
I WAS LATE BY 9 MINS.
And anyway, I met Larry, and we mrt-ed to Chinatown with Mel-chan.
We went shopping for cosplay at Chinatown Point, Pan-In-A-Box.
Mel couldn't afford her cosplay, and she asked us a strange question.
"Should I call my mum and get scolded, or should I not call my mum and not get scolded?"
-.- Aiyoh Mel ah.
I bought my ninja boots, Sakura dress (I still need the tight green shorts) and headband for $99
*faints*
Anyway, we went to Bugis to help Larry shop for clothes.
Then we heard there was a convention at Suntec, so we rushed there.
There was this strange guy in white armour, and Larry suggested sticking something up his ass.
o.o
Afterwards, we went to dunno-what-shop to help Larry buy t-shirts.
Mel good taste 8D She helped Larry carry his bag :o
All I did was to take the t-shirts from Mel and shove them into Larry's face.
And we had KFC for lunch.
Then we went to another dunno-what-shop to get pants for Larry.
He didn't buy them, but I observed something uber interesting when I sat down and Mel&Larry chose pants.
Mwarharhar. I even have a photo to prove it.
But I can't post it, because I stupidly went and showed Larry the photo I took of them and he growled in my face to "Better not blog this."
AWWWWW D:
Who votes I should put it up?
8D