Hm. What shall I blog about?
AHA. The Cathay trip. I refuse to blog about the Taiwan&HongKong trip because I have short-term memory loss.
Okay, since Shi Chun and Egg have blogged about the Cathay trip (THE MOVIE WAS FREAKIN SCARY AND GORY AND UGHH), I shall post random pictures from Taiwan.
:D
But sending pictures from my handphone to my laptop takes too much time. So I shall blog about my handphone.
My handphone is crappy.
Okay, about the time when Daddy went for his foot treatment for his 20 year-old wart. Yes, let me hear your "Ewwww"s and "Ughhh"s.
He stupidly went and cut a dent in his wart, to remove it of some liquid of whatever.
*pauses to hear people fainting of disgust*
So the nurse evened out the dent by cutting even more, and then she sprayed the liquid nitrogen right into the wart.
Hohoho.
And that's when Daddy took a cab home, limped up back to the house, and collapsed on his bed after taking off his shoes&socks and changing into home clothes.
Then he slept while I bought his dinner&lunch and bread and newspaper for him.
See? I was so worried that I skipped my lunch.
Because I ate cookies&milk at 11 and couldn't be bothered to cook or go out to buy food again, not that I can actually cook without poisoning people anyway.Then Daddy woke up and upon hearing that I skipped lunch, rushed to the kitchen to cook some instant noodles with veggies&egg for me :')
And he lazed on the couch watching UEFA Euro 2008 for the rest of the day o___o
You wish you had my dad.