My Happy Twin is super adorable lah, haha.
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption .- Suhui/Happytwin
manipulative friendship.- Me/Wan Ning/Valerie
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
screw you.
manipulative friendship. says:
nut you .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
fruit you too
manipulative friendship. says:
veggie you as well .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
you're welcome
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
noodle you too
manipulative friendship. says:
rice you .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
kway teow you too
manipulative friendship. says:
laksa you as well .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
porridge you too, sweetheart.
manipulative friendship. says:
chwee kueh you then , dearie.
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
celery you too, honey.
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
I BLOGGED 8)
manipulative friendship. says:
carrot you , lovie .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
cake you, baby.
manipulative friendship. says:
whipped cream you , darling /
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
lettuce you too, babycakes.
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
now, where did that come from?!
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
nehmind 8D
manipulative friendship. says:
i have no idea , but potato you , poopykins .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
tomato you too, dear.
manipulative friendship. says:
strawberry you, dahhhling .
} b r e a t h l e s s ; i'm so temptated , I can't resist the temption . says:
afk me, hahas
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Now orange you, sweetiepie.