"You did this to me, you told Coach Sylvester about my summer surgery!" "You have a surgery when you get your appendix out. You, got a BOOB JOB!" "Yep, sure did. *slap*" "You can't hit me!" "Oh sure I can, unless you got yourself knocked up again, slut!" *scuffle ensues* "Stop the violence." "Hey hey hey hey! What is this!? What happened to all this being-a-family?!" "Oh please, she has a family, she's a moooother." "Walk away! And tighten up your pony before you get to class!!"
Oh god this is entertaining beyond belief. I always considered Santana to be more of a queen bee tbh. Quinn wasn't bitchy enough before her pregnancy.
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.