To take my mind off lots of things I don't want to think about ever again.
Stolen off Seemin's blog.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Day One:
1. I don't like how I'm always initiating everything. I'm sick of it, but I can't afford to lose you.
2. I think you're cute, you're smart, and you're pretty damn talented. I'd rather eat tomyam soup than tell that to your face.
3. You're better off without that fucking jerk.
4. Why do you put yourself through so much torture?
5. Sometimes your insensitivity drives me up the wall. Sometimes the littlest things you say play on my mind for ages and it only serves to aggravate me.
6. Stop infiltrating my life. I'm trying to push you out of it here.
7. I'm not okay. It's going to be a long time before I am. Please see that, but don't ask me anything.
8. The group isn't going to last. I was hoping it would, but you can't always get what you want.
9. I wish you would understand. Seriously. Things would be so awkward with them.
10. I'm sorry for being such a goddamn disappointment. But then again, you're not very fair to me, with all that accusing and shit.