FUCKING MTV ASIA FEATURED
BOTH KRIS AND ADAM TOGETHER AND I
DIDN'T FUCKING CATCH IT?
FML. Seriously.
Shallow and pretty things aside.
I'm going to make New Year Resolutions even though I always break them the next day.
But anyway, for 2010, I want to:- Study hard. And I don't mean reading, I mean all-out studying. I'm going to claw my way back, and hopefully I'll be as good as I was in primary school.
- Stop procrastinating in waking up. This is especially important since I'm taking public transport next year. THE TRAIN/BUS WILL NOT WAIT.
- Actually grow out my fringe. Instead of doing as dad says and cutting it. I will grow it out and sweep it to the side. I will. Hopefully.
- Stop cutting funky layers into my hair. I will settle for a nice concave bob. I will not cut weird layers. NICE CONCAVE BOB NICE CONCAVE BOB.
- Go shopping more and revamp my wardrobe. I just had a good look at it the other day and seriously went "Oh my god I have nothing to wear."
- Stop doing/agreeing to things out of guilt. I am not obliged to do so, dammit. I have my own life to live. I didn't do this last year and I wasted 2 months of my glittery life I'll never get back.
- Buy glitzy pyjamas. With a picture of Kradam on the back. And the words "Kradam. I ship it." bedazzled on the front.
- Grow taller so I don't have to kept shortening my skirts. Yes I am that shallow. But I don't like mid-knee skirts.
- Be a little happier than I was last year. 2007 destroyed me, and 2008 was a terrible year since I was in a perpetual snit for the whole year. In 2009, I got some of the old crazy me back, and I'm glad for it.
- Go out with my 6e'o7 more. They're as insane as me. I'm not kidding. I miss them so much and the weird stuff we used to do. Like cutting others' hair in class.
- Be friendlier and make shitloadz of friends. Friends are good.
- Stop eating so much dammit. The pocky chips sweets chocolates cookies snacks that dad buys may be delish, but they absolutely KILL your figure. I will stick to fruits. I want to be as thin as I was in primary school ):
- Stop losing my stuff. May this be the last time I ever lose my phone. I felt so lonely at 12 midnight without my phone shrieking with smses every second.
- Listen to daddykins. When daddykins says not to touch the ice-cream, do not defy him and touch/eat it anyway. When daddykins says to wait until there's a sale, do not be a princess and pout until he gets the non-discounted clothes.
- Stop sitting in such a
chor lor manner. I am a girl and I must behave like one. Even if I don't want to.
- Stop accidentally gulping wine/taking shots at wedding dinners. I am a giggling drunk. And when I giggle with a glass of wine in my hand, my dress will bear the brunt of the consequences.
- Start combing my hair properly every morning. Shaking my head and dragging my fringe to the side does not count as 'combing'.
- Go shopping with my girls. Both 6e'o7 and 2s1'o9. This is easy when it comes to Seemin and Sharon (2s1'o9). Not that easy when it comes to Suhui (6e'o7). I foresee having to drag her out of her house.
- Just give up hope when it comes to my love life already. She's not going to know anytime soon, and I don't intend to tell her. I'm just as satisfied with our current friendship. No more, no less.
- Stop anyhow spending money. I will thank myself for this in the long run.
- Be a little more fabulous than I was last year. Life is short, sparkle more. Be the rock star that you are. You deserve nothing less.
And that's it for now. I'll add more when I can think of them :D