I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for placing too much emphasis during tuition on Maths and neglecting my Science. I guess you already know how I did for HCL, and you probably know I'm fucking angry with myself for doing so badly in English. I'm not doing very well for Geography and Literature either but that's gonna change.
I'm sorry. I really mean it this time.
Frankly speaking, I don't really give a shit about your expectations. All I'm worried about is not disappointing you. I know you've done a lot for me and I really want to make you proud of me, even if my results are not what you wanted.
I'm sick of being compared, really. As much as I know you're only trying to make me work harder, this ain't gonna work. I hate being compared; much less to my cousins. Which is why I worked damn hard on improving my Maths so I wouldn't be known as the bimbo among your siblings again.
I know I'm not as good as my cousins. They're all brighter than me, and much more hardworking. I'm trying. I'm trying as hard as I can. You may not notice this, but my cousins don't have the foggiest idea of what they want to do in life and what they want to achieve. I do. I know what I want to do in life, whether I get into SOTA or not.
I wish you could see things from my point of view though. You think being an actress or going into the entertainment industry will get me nowhere. You're wrong. It's my dream and it's what I want to do, so telling me I'm getting nowhere isn't really working.
I do have one particular motive though.
I'll work as hard as I can when I become an actress. I'll become famous, and when I'm famous, the press will believe anything I say. Anything.
I guess you know who I'll publicly shame and take revenge on.