I'm going to give it my all.
This will be my one chance to get into theatre, my one shot for my dream.
--
Theatre is pretty useful.
You'll get to perfect your acting skills, and when someone asks you what's wrong, you won't break down and just cry like there's no tomorrow.
--
I haven't had a really good cry for a really long time.
I need to find a good corner of my room, curl up and sob my heart out.
--
I don't know what to say, or to tell you.
Have we both overstepped the boundaries?
--
Exams are coming soon.
I need to sit down and study.
--
I've been feeling so tired and listless.
I need to return to my hyper fuzzball self.
--
I've lost my appetite.
There's something wrong with me.
--
My immune system is weakening.
I hope I won't fall sick.
--
Listening to Evelyn's blogsong.
Made me think.
--
I won't tell y'all anything if you ask the meaning of these mini-posts.
If I wanted to tell you and only you, I'd text or msn you.
--
Please don't ask.
I just needed to type.