Happy 500th post! :D
--
Prompt: Correction Tape
"Ah, shit."
Kris raised an eyebrow at Adam's sudden display of anger and sank down into the couch next to him. "What happened?"
Adam squinted his blue eyes at the sheet in front of him. "I keep messing up the words," he explained, a hand running through his jet-black hair. "And I keep having to cancel them out. My pen ink's running out."
Laughing, Kris grabbed the crossword from Adam and looked at it. "Three down. A four-letter word for an idiot."
"Exactly!" Adam wailed. Kris shook his head as he skimmed through the entire puzzle. Adam obviously wasn't concentrating. "I mean, how am I supposed to know! I'm a singer, an actor! I'm not some crazy-ass batshit insane professor!"
Kris stood up and left Adam having his mental breakdown on the bus couch. He rummaged through his messenger bag before finding what he was looking for. The southern boy resumed his position next to an angry Adam and tossed him correction tape.
Adam blinked in surprise. "Hey man, thanks! You never told me you had these!" With that, Adam cleaned up the boxes and resumed his crossword. Kris just smiled.
"Adam."
"Wha?"
"Adam. That's the answer for three down."
--
Mmmmm. I'm bored.
Nah, Adam's not an idiot :D He's the hottest thing on legs.