to say you're the only one. says: *I CANNOT BELIEVE JANDI. |ULAMSS5™| - ρѕισпιс|ωαяяισяѕ says: *ME NEITHER. to say you're the only one. says: *SHE'S ON A DATE WITH JIHOO AND SHE'S THINKING OF JUNPYO. |ULAMSS5™| - ρѕισпιс|ωαяяισяѕ says: *YEAH! to say you're the only one. says: *AND WHEN SHE'S WITH JUNPYO SHE THINKS OF JIHOO. |ULAMSS5™| - ρѕισпιс|ωαяяισяѕ says: *WHATS WRONG WITH HER MAN? *! *:@ to say you're the only one. says: *EXACTLY. *DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. |ULAMSS5™| - ρѕισпιс|ωαяяισяѕ says: *nope.
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.