Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I wear thick football socks to sleep at night, no matter how warm it is. It just makes me feel safe.
2. Sometimes in class, my brain just shuts down and I'm left staring into space thinking about absolutely nothing at all.
3. Whenever I wake up with the sunlight glaring into my eyes, I automatically assume the day isn't going to be pleasant.
4. The later I sleep, the more energetic I feel when I wake up.
5. I'm an extreme light sleeper. Even if you poke my clothes, I'll still feel you but ignore you and just carry on with my sleep.
6. I get very very paranoid when I'm all alone at home in my room and my phone rings in the living room.
7. I like cutting my hair. I wish my hair would grow so fast I'd need a haircut every week.
8. I feel the most comfortable when sleeping on my stomach but I sleep the easiest when I'm curled up in foetal position.
9. Sometimes, I can't bear to look at myself in the mirror. I truly believe that if I do, I'll see a rhino staring back.
10. I worry excessively about the silliest things. Things I should be worrying about, I hardly care at all.
11. I hate make-up. It's not the applying that I hate but the removing.
12. It's hard for me to change first-impressions.
13. People don't believe that I'm bi. They think I'm just joking with them.
14. I'm acutely aware of my face and all its flaws.
15. I get jealous of people really easily. I try not to but it's so hard when you see that the person is so much more popular and prettier. It's even harder when that person does well in studies so easily.
16. I doubt I can get into university.
17. I don't trust myself. I trust my closest friends more than myself.
18. Somehow I feel that people are just trying to make me feel better when they compliment me, and that the compliment isn't true.
19. I am disgusted with my body.
20. I can't control my emotions very well. In fact, I can barely control them at all. I'm fine with hiding them but sometimes, I feel anger for no reason. Same goes for happiness.
21. I get furious when people jump on me or hit me then act all cheery. Poking me in the back is something you would
never ever want to do. Honestly, I would stay mad at the person for the whole day if they even used force that I consider hostile.
22. I like solitude and yet I like being around people. It's really hard to balance out.
23. I strongly suspect I suffer from multiple personality disorder. This is not a joke.
24. Plump people, please don't get offended at this. I don't easily make friends with people on the heavier side. It's just, I don't know. I have to control myself from yelling at them to lose weight when I see them eating calorie-laden food. I see shadows of my cousin in them. My cousin is morbidly obese and is strongly suspected to be diabetic because he eats too much.
25. When I say something nice, I mean it. When I say something mean, most of the time I'm just joking. I try to keep mean comments to myself.
People I tag: (ooh, this is a toughie.)
1. Suhui
2. Shichun
3. Evelyn
4. Shuxian
5. Seemin
6. Melissa
7. Avril
8. Ruijun
9. Joyce
10. Larry (he won't do it. bah.)
11. Chunzi
12. Jingkai
13~25. Whoever reads my blog. Do it, people. I mean it.