people like you are the reason why we have middle fingers. says:
ARE YOU
EVEN INTERESTED IN JAMES BOND?
people like you are the reason why we have
middle fingers. says:
COS I'M NOT.
insanity is the butter on my bread
says:
ER NO.
insanity is the butter on my bread says:
LOL
insanity
is the butter on my bread says:
ANYWAY.
insanity is the butter on my bread
says:
ON SUNDAY RIGHT.
people like you are the reason why we have middle
fingers. says:
THINK SO.
insanity is the butter on my bread says:
WE'RE
MEETING YOU AT WHATEVER MRT STATION
people like you are the reason why we
have middle fingers. says:
BRB, I HAVE TO REDO A SUM.
insanity is the
butter on my bread says:
AT 11PM?
insanity is the butter on my bread
says:
OKAY YOU DO YOUR MATH FIRST
people like you are the reason why we
have middle fingers. says:
PM??
insanity is the butter on my bread
says:
I AM SORRY
insanity is the butter on my bread says:
11AM I
MEAN
insanity is the butter on my bread says:
LOL
insanity is the
butter on my bread says:
LOL
Okay, I had no idea what got us talking in caps in the first place. BECAUSE CAPSLOCK IS FUN. I probably should whack myself on the head for being such a hypocrite because I absolutely hate it when a Habbo happily skips into the room and starts shouting in caps.
And anyway, happytwin wasn't abducted. All say yay.
Although, happytwin, I hope you do realise you will have to put up with my whining and incessant demand for chocolate on Sunday :D