Devyani, I don't know if you're reading this or not, but you remember how you met the Dumbs? :D
I don't remember much, but I know I met you through Literature class, Snake In The Grass :DD You were the aunt, and I was Robin with the colour-dye foot (SHUHUI YOU STILL HAVE MY DYE RIGHT.) First time working together.
Second time, I don't really remember, but at that time, all the little cliques had come together to form the clique known as the Dumbs. Remember all the fun that we had.
Don't forget it.
Don't forget the memories we shared.
Don't forget to blog about your life in India and I demand that you wear the belt everyday :D
Don't ever forget us.
weloveyouwemissyouwetrulyneedyouback.--
AHEM. I NEED TO STOP WITH THE EMO-ING. Anyway, remember the blog post where I was whining about not being able to go to Sentosa?
On that very day, to add insult to injury, THE HOT WATER JAR DIED ON ME AND I COULDN'T COOK CUP NOODLES.
I have RC tomorrow and apart from Interaction (which I'm fine with), I have PHYSICAL TRAINING. To make things worse, I'm still recovering from my flu and the damned doctor didn't give me an MC so I could rest and recover from this monster which made my nights sleepless by waking me up just so I could cough and blow my nose.
Tch.
I want to flush someone down the toilet just for the sheer fun of watching the person gurgle and swirl around helplessly in the toilet water crying and begging for mercy.
Happytwin, where are you?