Went home early today as I couldn't control my runny nose, had a severe headache and slight stomachache D:
Mdm Tan was nice O.O She told the taxi driver to wait for me while she finished the procedure to allow me to leave school early.
I R NAWT YOOSED 2 DIS.
Ahem, so the taxi fare was $10.60, and the uncle very kindly waived $0.60 :D
Slept for long time, then Daddy received a call that I was sick and rushed home :'D
He took urgent leave and couldn't stop reminding me that his urgent leave cost him $200.
>:(
So anyway, when I woke up, I received a call from Chi Khay that she and Giok Ting were rushing over to borrow my redcross mufti since Giok Ting forgot to bring hers.
MAI WAIFU <3
They met me at Pek Kio where I was forced to have lunch (ironically, I had food poisoning)
By then, my runny nose had evolved into a blocked nose, my headache wasn't so serious and my stomach started to hurt big time.
AUGHHHH MY STOMACH IS KILLING ME AGAIN BYEBYEBYE