THE INTERNET IS FINALLY BACK.
*plants slobbery kisses all over it*
--
I haven't been blogging. If you have nothing to blog, why blog? 8D
Okay, today on the way home in the MRT, Shu Xian and I had the fiercest and strangest debates.
First one was over homosexuality.
I argued that homosexuals and bisexuals should be left alone; let them do what they please.
Shu Xian argued that if everyone was homosexual, the world wouldn't exist.
Second one was over Disney cartoons.
"Winnie the Pooh doesn't wear pants!"
*a while later*
"Piglet wears tight tube dresses!"
*yet another while later*
"Eeyore teaches kids to get mohawks!"
"No lor, Eeyore is a donkey."
"So?"
"People always teach you not to be an ass."
And then hor, idk why when Shu Xian mentioned something about telling me to say her parents
zhong tou jiang, I imagined a head rolling past us on the MRT floor ಠ_ಠ
Not my fault lor.
Ahem, why did she mention the lottery thing?
Simply because I asked her, "What would you do if you saw two really hot guys in the MRT making out?"
And at that exact moment, I looked at two guys who were talking (they weren't hot) and they were really close to each other, so much so that they looked like they were about to kiss.
Somehow, she deduced that my strange questions will become reality, and forced me to say that her parents would strike lottery O.o
--
History common test today D: I blanked out and forgot everything I learnt. Instead of using my own history knowledge for the structured essay question, I used common sense and talked about drainage systems -.-