Couldn't sign into MSN for some reason. RAWR.
Alright, lemme do a recap of yesterday and today.
Monday:
Played rugby during PE. Yes, rugby. Our team was made to do some scrum? Too traumatizing. Sadly, it's the only thing I remember about yesterday.
Today:
Was tormented by Rui Jun and Wilshia. Both monsters-in-disguise used my arms as grafitti boards. And Rui Jun, I will kill you[: Tormented Zhuang Ying during Assembly. :D Poke poke poke. Melissa fell asleep during the dental talk for half an hour .___O I fell asleep during the 10 minutes detention. Nice day today.
I still can't open up the Burma project thing D:< Which had me screaming at my laptop. In addition to that, I've yet to write the script for Avril's and my English Picture Description. As for Literature, we only have one week left and we've barely done anything =.="
Getting our tablets on Friday. That's right, go green.
Green with envy. My results are appalling, to say the least.Remind me again. What's wrong with rock music?