I wish I wasn't so fat. I wish I wasn't so ugly. I wish I wasn't so. Me. I'd rather be anyone else. Just not me. It stings to be around people who are so much prettier, skinnier, smarter, better, more talented. What are you, Valerie? Nothing but a weak girl. You can't act. You can't sing. Your dancing is shit. You can't speak. You can't do sports. You're shit at studies. You're nothing. You hear me? This is your alter-ego speaking. You're nothing to anyone. Never will be. No one's ever going to love you. All the friends you have now, they'll leave eventually. That's the problem with you. You assume too much. And who gets disappointed in the end? You. Who else? This is what happens when you get too close to people, expect too much from them, assume they should live by your rules. You shouldn't be complaining of suffocation, or lack of love. You're the one who should make an effort to make the friendship last. Because let's face it. You're fat. You're ugly. You're stupid. No one will ever love you. That's why you cut yourself, isn't it? That's why you starved yourself, isn't it? Because you're nothing, and you want to make something out of yourself. But no one loves you, Valerie. No one. Your mother left you. Your father doesn't love you anymore. Your family hates you. God knows about your friends. You can't expect too much from them now, can you? Look at you, you sorry creature. You can't even control your tears. Who are you to assume you really have the strong armour you always thought you had, and prided yourself on? Nobody loves you, Valerie. Wake up. You're stupid, fat, disgusting and ugly. That's all you'll ever be.
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.