The Challenge.
Ok, I know some of you read Nightfall (DON'T DENY IT.) and I wanna give you a nice big hug for it :D But internet hugs aren't much, so I have decided.
Each of you can give me a theme to write about, be it Hurricane, or Rain, and Knight or any word that pops into your mind. I will write a oneshot based on the theme you gave me. You can even give me scenarios. I love awkward scenarios.
Yes, if you want, I can write R-rated content.
But you have to give me some characters or people to base the story on. I will do some research on the characters (fictional or real) and write you a story :D
For example, you want me to write a oneshot based on Setsuna (<3333) and Konoka as a couple or as friends or anything you want. You will give me a theme, let's say, Angel. I will think of a setting for that story and write it and post it right here.
Ok that's all. Let the requests begin.