"Alright, what did you get yourself into this time?" Su Hui massaged her temples wearily. "I want details."
"It wasn't my fault," Valerie whined. She kicked the table leg and sulked. "I'm not the one always at fault, you know."
"Shut up. Details, now."
Valerie sighed. "Fine, so I was in this really awesome shop looking at digicams, and I saw this really beautiful camera! It was just perfect! I couldn't really remember the functions but it had 9.5 megapixels-"
"Get to the point, woman," Suhui growled. It was always like this. The young raven was starting to lose her patience.
"Fine, fine. So I was minding my own business and I saw this beautiful camera. And I was like, how much for it? And it was within my budget!"
"You mean your father's budget." Suhui snapped.
"Happy twin," Valerie whined again.
"Keep talking."
"Alright, so I wanted to buy it, but this bitch came up and said she had already reserved it! I mean, the staff didn't even say anything! It was already the last camera in stock, you see."
"I do. Carry on." Suhui blew her fringe off her forehead.
"So I was like, no way bitch, I saw this first. And she started to insult me! So I called her a bad word," Valerie said sheepishly.
"Naturally."
"In public, you know! I was in a state of shock. How dare she yell at me? I mean, like what did I do? So I got pissed and kind of told her off a little."
You mean you screamed every single swear word you could think of in every single language you know, Suhui thought.
"And then she freaking wailed and called for help and I was there trying to reason with her," Valerie gulped. "And then she cried."
"So you made a woman cry." Suhui snapped.
"Not only that, I kind of insulted every aspect of her too." Valerie looked at the table, feeling slightly ashamed of herself.
"So you made her cry with your extensive vocabulary of swear words and insults of how her hair looks like something the cat dragged in."
Valerie winced. "Yeah. something like that." Looking at the police officer behind her, she cupped the phone receiver with her free hand and whispered, "That's how I got into this mess. Help me."